How It Works?
1. Purchase the service if you are needing replacement or repair for your phone.
2. Write down your passcode and put it in the package with the phone you will be sending to us.
3. Please make sure your phone is packaged securely to avoid damages during shipping.
4. Send it to the address we will be giving you after your purchase.
5. As soon as we receive the phone, we will start fixing it right away. It will be usually finished the same day.
6. Right after we finish fixing your phone we will make sure it is securely packaged, and return it back to you. (except Sundays and holidays) with USPS First Class Mail.
This service comes with a 30 day warranty but does not cover physical damage, or any pre-existing damage.
Before mailing in your phone, make sure your phone is not bent. We will not work on devices with this condition.
If you have any questions regarding this service please send us a message.